Acupuncture is highly effective at decreasing pain from sports injuries, lumbar strain, surgical rehabilitation, neck pain, low back pain, menstrual cramps, carpal tunnel syndrome, osteoarthritis, ankle sprain, whiplash, rotator cuff rehab, and many other injuries.
According to WooRee Acupuncturist Jessie Yu, “Not only does acupuncture reduce pain, but it also facilitates genuine healing at the site of the trauma. Needling the acupuncture points stimulate the body to produce natural steroids and release endorphins. The body’s natural steroids decrease inflammation, while the endorphins inhibit pain. All this is natural and without side effects, unlike pharmaceuticals.”
Patients can experience numerous benefits from acupuncture for pain relief in combination with exercise and Chinese herbs:
- Stimulate the body’s natural healing systems and processes
- Reduce pain and inflammation at the site
- Relax the surrounding muscles, tendons, and tissues
- Increase circulation to the injury site to speed up recovery time
- Reduce pain without the prolonged use of drugs
- Enhance the success of the surgical procedure or reconstruction
- Fully integrates with other therapies (physical or occupational therapy)
So if you or someone in your family is suffering from the debilitating effects of pain, and seeking a holistic treatment alternative to expensive prescription drugs, then call WooRee Acupuncture in Anaheim today at (714) 828-2345 to learn how their acupuncturists may be able to help you or a loved one be pain-free!
2660 W. Woodland Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92801
Monday to Friday
9am to 6pm